Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

MakeupMania Haul: Ben Nye Neutral Set Face Powder, Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder, Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation

I'm so excited this February, because I know I'll be getting lots of babies this month! I couldn't wait to post my February Haul and decided to just make partial posts instead. :)  

I have been steering off of mainstream products lately and go underground to find some rather unpronounced jewels. My first haul this February is from www.makeupmania.com. Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder! This is actually my second order from MakeupMania, but somehow made it to my doorstep first.

The product comes in a shaker bottle, which I know a lot of people are complaining about. Because I think it can get pretty messy when you open it, and the lid is too small for you to swirl using any brush.

I can't believe this powder only costs $10, for 85grams (3oz) weight of product!
It's more than 2 times of what you get from NARS with barely 1/3 of the price. Wow!

The next day, comes another order from MakeupMania! I'm sooo super excited with this order because it contains Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundations! Yep, I bought 2 shades that fall into their warm category: Caramel and Winter Wheat. Other than these two, I also bought Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder. I've read such good reviews on this powder and the Banana Luxury Powder and just couldn't resist from proving them myself.
 Ben Nye Neutral Set Face Powder (left),
Graftobian Caramael (top right), Graftobian Winter Wheat (bottom right)

The Colorless powder costs... OMG, I just realized MakeupMania sent me twice of the product I ordered! I originally ordered the 42grams (1.75oz) shaker bottle, but it came in an 85grams (3oz). What should I do? Hahahaha... This is really a nice surprise! Anyway, the 1.75oz powder costs $5, and each of the Graftobian Foundation costs $12. Shipping cost is the same, $9.99. 

This is my first shopping experience at MakeupMania and I must say I LOVE them! They ship your orders really fast and they notify you every time the order status is updated, along with USPS Confirmation Number once they are shipped. Shipping cost is quite reasonable, too. $9.99 for the first pound to Indonesia and package arrived in less than 3 weeks! To make the wonderful experience more complete, I was very surprised when the package arrived in a box, padded with lots of bubble wraps and the loose powder is packed separately in a sealed plastic bag. I was so impatient in opening the package I forgot to take pictures on how good they wrap it. :p

One thing I can say, this will not be my last order from MakeupMania. I'm really looking forward to try on Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation, and I'm planning to buy Ben Nye Matte Cream Foundation after this. :)

Have any of you tried Graftobian or Ben Nye's products? What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. hai dear, would you tell me how to order in cameraready? aku masih awam beli ginian dari luar negeri :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Klepon,
      If you're interested in buying Ben Nye and Graftobian, better order from MakeupMania.com. They ship to Indonesia, with very reasonable shipping cost.

      Delete