Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Makeup Stash

It's been so long since I last post on this blog, huh? Life has been so hectic and I just had another baby... :)
Anyway, I'm back for a short post. I've been using my spare time during my maternity leave to re-organize my makeups. Here's what my makeup drawer looks like.


From left to right:
Upper left corner is where I keep my michellaneous beauty items, such as sponges, fake lashes, spare mascaras (I wear Majolica Majorca which is not available in my country, so I always keep a spare) etc. 
Lower left (below the UD Naked 2 palette) is where I keep my rarely used brushes. 
Upper middle are my glasses cases and a pouch containing samples of mineral blushes.
Center part is where I keep my eye products, palettes and all. 
Lower middle is my mineral foundations. My collection will be growing soon, since I am currently ordering from a few different brands. 
Upper right corner is my liquid  and cream foundations, and some powders. Including my holy grail loose powder from Ben Nye. 
Lower right, well you know it. Lip products! 


I keep my blushes in another drawer, because they don't fit into the the other one. Here they are along with my daily skincare.


As you all can see, my makeup stash is dominated with lip products. I am also a huge fan of mineral foundations and blushes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment