Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Haul: Lucy Minerals (1st full sizes), Korres Wild Rose Mineral

As you may have already read, I am crazy about Lucy Minerals right now. Yes, right now. I'm not committing to a lifetime love because I am so random and easily get bored with a product.

Here is my first full size haul of Lucy Minerals.







Bought these off when Lucy was having a BOGO promotion. So, these two only cost $13.50!
The foundation is custom blend, so it has my name at the bottom. It's a blend 2:1 ratio of Golden Medium and Caramel, in Light formula. The finishing powder is in OCS formula.

The next one is Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation.



The review is quite good, so I bought it in a whim one day on eBay. Color is Warm Medium Tan. Costs $12.50, with free shipping worldwide. What a steal! Oh, it looks pinker IRL.



1 comment:


  1. Laser Clinic Rose Bay Contact us at 02-9371-7315 for expert beauty therapists specializing in all aspects of beauty therapy as well as laser hair removal and microdermibrasion in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs’

    ReplyDelete