Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Monistat, Cheap But Effective Primer

I've just finished my third tube of Monistat. Having oily skin, using primer is essential for my makeup routine. Not only to keep my oilies at bay but also to avoid my makeup from oxidizing. Not willing to spend a fortune for a primer, Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel has truely been a God-sent!

It is said to have the exact same ingredients as the infamous Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, without the $40 price tag. Regardless to what this product is actually meant for, many women use this as a primer, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I never looked back ever since. You can get Monistat for $8-12 on eBay. What more could you ask for? I've tried other primers such as L'oreal Base Magique, Sana Pore Putty, and of course some mineral primers, but this one seems to work best for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment