Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

(Cont) Feb 2012 Haul: Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, Makeup Show Brushes, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Here's another February haul...

A little less than a month ago, I asked an MUA member from US to do a CP for me. We've swapped an item before and she was incredibly nice! I originally wanted to CP Dermablend Cover Creme but ended up buying this:
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

I have been drooling over UD Naked (1 and 2) for a long time, and since I didn't have neutral or brown eye shadow in my stash, except for MAC Sketch (if you consider this either brown or neutral) and UD Smog in their Ammo palette, this is really an exciting haul for me. 

Next to buying UD Naked 2, I figured that I need some new eye brushes. I use MAC #217 for nearly everything on my eyes, and though many people rave it, I don't really like it. So, I bought some Makeup Show eye brushes from Makeup Tools Shop. They are much cheaper than MAC but perform really really well! 
Makeup Show (MUS) Medium Angled Eye Brush 8S 02 (top) and MUS Eye Brush 8E 07 (bottom)

Next is... another foundation! LOL! 
I can't seem to get enough. I get tired waiting for my Dermablend (Golden Beige and Caramel Beige) which I pre-ordered from a local seller, I decided to buy this: 
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup Foundation
 I can't believe I overlooked this foundation! I've read the reviews on how good this foundation in controlling oil and staying put on the skin for over 12 hours, yet I never ever tried it on the counter. 
I was aiming for 4W1 (Shell Beige) which is the warm tone, but turns out they don't carry it here in Jakarta. The closest one they have is 4N1 (Wheat) which falls to neutral tone. I have strong yellow tone, but I think this could work on me, too. Let's hope so. 

That's it! 
I'll be back to post my reviews on these products soon and hopefully haul the Dermablend Cover Cremes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment